11 May 2008

Me Vs the World


My next door neighbor is moving out, the cute one across from me, which is not necessary news worthy except for the fact that he only has one other person helping him and they seem to have it under control.  While I, on the other hand, need and increasing amount of people to help move me each and every time I do.  I am willing to admit that I do in fact have a lot of very necessary "stuff," and my neighbor, being a male, does not. I just find it strange when anyone is able to move with less then a small army, or an ensemble at least.  I won't even mention those who are able to accomplish such a task in one day.



Relating to all of the "stuff" I have, I am in the process of trying to contain all of it into my apartment in an orderly manner where every thing has a place and everything is in its place.  I hope to even get ALL of my dishes washed.  Of course writing this blog is just another was to procrastinate, but I have every intention to put on my apron and get to work. 






Right after a trip to Starbucks.

No comments: