22 April 2008

A List: because even pigs fly from time to time



We all knew that it was just a matter of time until something like this was to happen.  Yes, I have made excuses when others come in contact, only to be polite, with no intentions of doing anything about it. But non the less here is a list of just a few of the more intersting things found while cleaning out my car, with captions.

  • 9 shoes notice that pairs infur an even number, not and odd
  • a wire basket, your guess is as good as mine, honestly
  • Part of my DVD collection the musicals
  • a yoga mat
  • a t-t-tambourine,  for all of those improv jam sessions
  • 5 socks, see above note on shoes

I'm sure there is more and I'll add if I think of anything, but I really cant be expected to write when The Vicar of Dibley is on and its the animals episode.  Might go into more detail latter about this, but we'll just have to wait and see...





No comments: