30 June 2008

Its OK They Know Me Here




Forget network television; I'll take the Ovation channel any day of the week.  However, my favorite day is Monday, the performances.  I sit writing this as Bathroom Divas is on.  As I'm sure all of you know it is a show that make these people opera singers.  Yes let me repeat that, opera singers.  American Idol has nothing on this show.  The start with auditions and pick 6 singers to live in this very stately home to go this opera boot camp and the winner gets to fully orchestrated performance in a massive hall.  This one guy, Paul, is in one world amazing. And of course it never huts that he is not bad to look at ether. What can I say I fairly sure it has something to do with the suit.  I have a thing for guys in suits. 

In other news I'm getting to the point where I'm recognizing film score composers just by hearing there work.  I don't think this needs any further elaboration is needed on my point. Admitting this is enough.

Also, I just saw a preview for a documentary in there American Revolutionaries series over Martha Graham.  Sweet!  Its on this Wednesday at 7 and 10 pm  and just in case you miss it, its back on twice Friday and then again July 30th.  I know I will be watching at least once and I cannot promise it wont happen again.  If you don't watch it; you are no longer my friend.

Now that I have firmly taken residence in the land of Geekdom, I wonder if there is a rehab center for this. Not that I need one, of course, it would just be nice to know its there.

No comments: