24 June 2008

Now You Owe Me




Whenever someone ask me to something nice for them, I usually do it.  Not out of some idea that it would help better the world or any new age b.s., but I do like that now that person owes me.  Whether big or small, its nice to know that when the time arises I could call in the favor.  Mainly this relates to my dad, however, other authoritative figures also come in handy.  I like to fallow and comment give with something like, "just remember this the next time I...
  • ... call you at 3:00 in the morning.
  • ... the next fine, ticket, or penalty I get.
  • ... when I need $$$ to get my hair done.
Need less to say the list goes on.  It is kind of like how the Mob operates.  Although I don't have "direct" knowledge of how they work; I did grow up in the family that I did and that really is all the training that one would need.

No comments: