27 July 2008

A List: of that which surrounds me

As usual when I need to be studying, here is a list of most of the things that are next to me on top my bed. Sorry only a list; no time for captions.



  • velcro "sticky back" tabs
  • half a cup of tea and apple juice
  • a bag of all natural, no preservatives potato chips
  • bits of different types of fabric
  • a basket of sewing supplies 
  • a hand made card
  • cell phone
  • lighter
  • laundry basket with garments
  • book bag
  • glasses
  • half a box of milk duds
  • lame stickers
  • three pairs of scissors
  • leftover box from this morning's kolaches
  • folder of various papers and magazine cutouts
  • a page protector full of various papers
  • three pillows
  • wordy stickers
  • my MacBook
  • brown thread
  • pin cushion and pins
  • my keys
  • usual bed items; sheets, comforter, blanket; and
  • yours truly
I have a full size bed, but it's still a bit crowed up here.

No comments: