07 July 2008

Love:Hate






I love my MacBook, I really do.  It's just that sometimes I want to let it swim with the fishes.  We have a love:hate relationship really.  When I try to love it so it doesn't hate me; it loves to hate me regardless.  Have I once let it get wet? No.  Have I dropped it?  Well yes, but its usually was a short trip to the ground and had a soft landing.  Have I let it go out without a cover? Not usually.   Then why must it lead me on with its awesomeness only to go horribly wrong.  I always have said that chose an Apple because I can get fix by a real person if need be, but must  it be so frequently?  The Apple Nerds know me.  How sad is that?  The latest problem is that it has gone mute and the only evidence that I have is a red light where the head phones plug goes.  Maybe I depend on it too much.  I have no television so it is my main form of visual entertainment when I am home.  That is why something like the sound not working so disastrous.  What is a girl to do now?

So I have made an appointment at 5:15 Monday to have the Nerds look at it and at that time I will also post this to ceremonially mark my yet another visit to the apple store.  Oh what fun.


No comments: