10 February 2008

I still hate Valentine's Day, but...


Never have liked it.  What can a person  say about a holiday that is ruled by Hallmark?  Most of the time I skip out of school or any other social obligations and hibernate in solitude just wishing that the day would end (drugs always are a key player.)  But I do like to craft, even more so to overrule my distain for Valentine's Day.  So without giving away any of my secrets (for world domination, hahahaha) the end product will be seen soon enough.

Just kidding about the world domination part I'm still not feeling too well.




... or am I?

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Let's get dressed up and go out to eat on Thursday! I'll be your valentine! Will you be mine? It'll be fun!

Its_in_my_nature said...

I would love to be your Valentine, as much as I would like to be yours! I have to be at the dress rehearsal for FDC, so I'll let you know if it will have to be before or after.