16 February 2008

A List

So many things I needed to do this weekend, so I made a list, with captions... 








  • Sew elastics on ballet shoes
  • dishes
  • finish handbag that I am making 
  • check to car for food and hope that I left it somewhere besides in my car
  • laundry
  • trash the front door is hardly a barrier of protection
  • letter addressed to all parties involved in the writers strike thanking them for ending it, but warning them that if they dare do something that puts the complete spring series in jeopardy again, I might be forced to go on a hunger strike to hasten their negotiation process
  • dishtowel for swap
  • buy- black shirt, transfer pen, tracing paper, and groceries for stuff
  • study A&P so I don't fail




Prize goes to whoever can guess what I actually managed to get done...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I'm lovin the captions