24 February 2008

A List: pertaining to tactics of avoidance

Another week another list, or so it seams. This time it was all about avoiding studying for A&P. After all it takes a lot of work to fail, but still not as much as is would take to pass. With captions.









  • Work on making flash cards so I could study, but not really
  • open windows to hear the birds
  • change song playing on iPod. I have a strict rule against playing Christmas music out of season
  • check e-mail it had be almost 30 mins. sense the last time I checked
  • laundry which I did myself, thank you very much, but did study flash cards at the same time
  • clean, OK it was more like hide all of the paraphernalia and try to clear a path from the door to the table because my dad was bringing Chinese food from Chopsticks. WOOHOOO!!!
  • Put on fencing stuff for photo shot still not sure why pictures were taken, I only wanted advice if I should send the pants back or not
  • change back into normal clothes which ironically I have less of then all of my other types of clothes
  • Check email. Again 30 min. rule
  • make more flash cards and finished them, for the most part at least
  • Change song on iPod. I really did think that I got all of the Christmas stuff off awhile ago
  • improv dance break
  • check Facebook
  • Google umbrellas. Mine just went inside out (no good) and I always have wanted one just like Mary Poppins, it is somewhat of a quest
  • sort beads by colors in preparation for next project but soon give up when I start to miss Jake (who would have made this impossible) and relies that a 1500 bag of fun would take even more time then I was willing to blow
  • check craft blogs/boards for ideas and the meaning of the universe
  • go get float from Dairy Queen they are the only place with the good root beer
  • get back on computer with every intention to write my modern reflection paper
  • write blog self explanatory
  • edit blog six time trying to catch all of my mistakes
  • Think, about if I want to take a shower or just go to bed and how "Q" got ripped off in the letter game. It is hardly ever used and always has "q" hanging around and taking all of its thunder.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Wow this is a pretty amusing list. I like 'google' umbrellas.